About the Association
You are visiting the site of Association of Unconventional Science devoted to development, experiments, hardware and theory related to:
- "high-penetrating" emission, which is already in public discussion over 200 years.
- emission, which is generated both by technological devices as well as by humans, and correspondingly impacting devices and biological beings.
- long-range interactions, macroscopic entanglement and “connections” between objects that are thousands miles away from each other.
- experiments with well repeatable, but not 100%, results.
- mental processes of the experimenter and his/her impact on the results of experiments.
- probably, a "global computer" (alternative name: "matrix").
What is the purpose of this site?
- here information available in different languages will be collected – i.e, information exchange
- it shows information on technological developments
- since a lot of development has been done in the former Soviet Union, there will be uploaded rare materials, by possibility also with a translation into English.
- popularization of this trend
- offered experimental developments done by scientists and engineers, as well as branded products that are related to the topic of this site.
Who are we?
- we are an informal group, which includes members from academia, engineers, developers, agricultural producers
- web hosting, web design and some other elements exist thanks to the sponsors – we are very grateful to them
What's the difference between this site from other similar portals?
- the site is focused primarily on the experimental approach.
- we are not involved in witchcraft, religion, or philosophy.
- We do not force anyone to "believe", anyone can verify the nature of these phenomena by their own experiments. This is the motto of this site – create your own experience.
The association of unconventional science is an international non-profit organization representing the research community, focused on the study of new phenomena in the boundary areas of quantum physics, computer science, energy, biophysics, medicine, psychology and other scientific domains.
The Association was founded in 2013 and publishes the Journal of Unconventional Science. Currently, there is a gradual expansion of association's activities.
The main activities of the Association:
- Publication of research.
- Creating an electronic database of publications on unconventional research.
- Organizing regular seminars and scientific conferences.
- Educational programs and public promotion.
- Coordination of research and expertise.
Akimov's torsion generator
Known Names: Akimov's torsion generator, small generator, electro-torsion generator
Development (year): end of 80x (Soviet Union)
Production: no longer in production
Known Developers: A.E.Akimov, (center VENT)
Inside a grounded metal casing 1 is the generator of electromagnetic waves G with tunable own frequency. Output circuit 3 has the capacitor C is the inductance L. Changing the polarity on the plates of the capacitor, we force the electrons to change the orientation of the ferromagnetic spin that generates electrotorsion radiation. Emission of the generator outside of the grounded metal case has only one electrotorsion component as part of the electromagnetic radiation (another part is cut off due to protection). Torsion radiation is formed by the cone 5. The frequency of the signal emitted by the torsion generator coincides with the frequency of the oscillator. Changing the frequency of electromagnetic waves changes the frequency of the output torsion signal, the torsion generator therefore is controled by means of electromagnetic fields. The following figure shows one of the Akimov's generators, widely used in torsion experiments.
Figure. Schematic diagram of the torsion generator: 1 – grounded metal housing, 2 – generator, 3-output circuit; 4- ferromagnet, 5 – cone forming the pattern of the torsion field
Figure. The small Akimov' generator.
The device allows generating static torsion fields and torsion radiation at frequencies up to 100 MHz. It is possible to generate right and left torsion fields, to perform a fine adjustment of "intensity" of the output signal. Generators used different sources of torsion signal: electron beams, plasma, ferromagnetic materials, etc. Torsion polarization of the vacuum created by the cone (the highs and the left torsion fields) are shown in figure below
This effect, known as "the effect of the forms", is described by many researchers and is even patented.
Generators of series Ehmi
Known Names: Multifunctional fields generator
Development (year): 2013 (Germany)
Known Developers: S. Kernbach, (Cybertronica Research)
Development of the device. Development of the generators of this series took more than three years. All available references on English, German, French and Russian languages have been analysed, a patent search of over 200 different patents was performed, 19 prototypes of devices from different generations are produced. Long-term tests were conducted, 10 devices were sent to independent researchers. During that time, more than 3,000 experiments were performed. The core of the development strategy is the following: use only those principles that have worked well in the scientific community and evaluated well by consumers. The word "scientific" means performing verifiable and repeatable experiments, a history of development, availability of statistics in biological experiments.
The main purpose of the device. This device is designed to work with the biologically-active types of emission – the spectral light, magnetic field, resonance EM frequencies, as well as with an experimental phenomenon that has a few names: spin-, axion-, torsion field, the magnetic vector potential A, radiant energy, longitudinal waves, etc. All of them are characterized by properties such as a high penetration capability, biological activity, information imprinting. One of the intended usages of this device – working with information effects, such as recording and erasing information from the objects, the information impact on physical and chemical processes, influencing biological processes and exploring biological resonances.
The structure of the device. The generator includes several autonomous emitters combined by digital electronics. In this sense, this device is unique and has no analogues at the moment. The need for multiple modules is explained by flexibility of impact – depending on the type and nature of experimental objects, the device can be configured for specific combination of emissions.
- Module 1. LED matrix. This module uses the LED light (from the ultraviolet to infrared range) and frequency modulation for the color, light and resonance therapy. In addition, this module in a special mode of operation generates a high-penetrating component of the LED emission. This effect was discovered in 1997 by Russian scientist A.V. Bobrov. The LED module is a modification of the Bobrov' generator based on digital technology and the use of optimal high-voltage mode of the semiconductor junction and quantum effects of photon emission.
- Module 2. Magnetic vector potential (macroscopic effect of the Aharonov-Bohm effect, predicted theoretically in 1959). The second emitter has a great history – it is known as the "Akimov generator", "electromagnetic torsion generator", "Deev generator", "Puthoff emitter" etc. There are a large number of experiments around the world that have confirmed its effectiveness. This design is also known in a large number of published works – in a number of variations. The used effect – the macroscopic Aharonov-Bohm effect – the axial magnetic components of a toroidal magnet with the radial electric component of a cylindrical capacitor.
- Module 3. Shape effect. Third module is based on the effect known as the shape effect. It has been observed that the specific forms demonstrate different effects. These are hexagonal cells (like honeycomb), spirals, pyramids, certain numerical relationships in geometry, etc. The module contains three shape-effect elements – two passive and one active. This module uses also some of the ideas that date back to the work of Tesla and used in Akimov' and Smirnov generators, and are associated with the transfer of energy by one conductor.
- Module 4. Polarized material. There are a large number of publications devoted to influence of emission on materials during the phase transition (from liquid to solid). First of all, it is the water and the effect associated with "memory of water", changing the shape of the crystals during freezing, the changes associated with the evaporation of water. These are also changes of metals during melting under the influence of radiation. It also concerns various polymers during polymerization. Experiments have shown that polarized materials appear as passive generators.
- Module 5. Additionally to these four modules, the device allows generating an alternating magnetic and alternating electric field. The meaning of implementing these elements consists in observation that E and M fields, modulated at low frequencies, are biologically active and can be used both individually and in combination with other elements to achieve the desired effects. The electric field created by a flat plate and is directed forward (toward the front of the unit, the back is grounded and protected from emission). The magnetic field created by four flat Tesla coils, with induction line orthogonal to the electric field. Switching coils allows implementing several additional effects: bifilar connection, connections against each other to create a longitudinal wave, the use of orthogonal electric potential (involving electric Aharonov-Bohm effect and the Stark effect).
Technical modules. The device uses a RISC microcontroller with a clock frequency of 20MHz, which controls field genators and communication with the PC via USB 2.0 port. Analog module produces a high (up to 1kV) voltage and switches inductive and LED elements.
The power. The device is designed to meet the standards of the EMC – European norm CE 2004/108/EG, EN50366, Russian Federation – GOST R 52084-2003, GOST P MEK 335-1-94. However, a part of the device is the active emitter of EM fields – thus a hybrid strategy was chosen. Mode 1. The first module receives power from an external high voltage power supply, the modules 2, 5, and all inductive elements are disabled – in this mode, the device does not emit electromagnetic fields and meets EM Compatibility (certified as a passive appliance.) Mode 2. All modules are on, the instrument is an active emitter EM field (certified as meeting the standards for mobile phones).
Frequency modulation of all types of emission. Because biological systems are sensitive to certain frequencies, the device allows modulating all of the field and the effects of ULF and ELF frequencies (from 1 Hz – 3 kHz), as well as up to the frequencies of 3-5MHz.
Sensors used in the development of the instrument. When developing such devices, sensors play a vital role. There were used three types of sensors: sensors based on electrical double layers (deep-polarized electrodes), sensors based on quantum tunneling diodes, and biological sensors (grains, plants, micro-organisms). In development also involved psychically-gifted individuals.
Users of this device. The device is intended for several audiences:
- agriculture, agricultural production, greenhouses : to improve germination, increase stability and productivity.
- classical medicine: the use of light, color, magnetic, electromagnetic effects for non-drug treatment. Very wide range of applications, the device allows the flexibility to find the modes of operation that are optimal for patients.
- alternative medicine : the use of experimental (informational) effects in the non-drug therapy.
- homeopathy: the device can prepare homeopathic solutions, imprint information to the water and to liquid components.
- psychic work: strengthening and changing psychic effects, the joint work of operators with the devices.
- biological and physico-chemical studies: changes in the properties of materials at the phase (liquid – solid) transformations.
- house plants, gardening: improving the growth and resistance of domestic plants, increasing germination and vitality of plants.
- interaction at a distance: distant work with biological and non-biological objects.
- interact with information structures: experimental effects for advanced users – establishing contacts with the information (non-physical) structures.
- effects of rejuvenation : the experimental work related to the physiological information and rejuvenation of the body.
Production of the device . All components of the devices produced exclusively in Germany. For the production of certain modules, such as 4 and 5 were developed unique manufacturing technologies. There are several modifications of the device. The whole series "Ehmi" are hand-held devices of low to moderate intensity and can be powered from the 5 volts battery (or via USB connector).
Known Names: Beridze-Stakhovsky's generator, Generator "Cerpan"
Development (year): exact date is unknown, original devices were developed before 1982 (Soviet Union). It seems that main development was performed in 70x. This report enlists several performed experiments with "Cerpan" between 1980 and 1992. There are scientific publications with "Cerpan" even now (2004, 2009, see e.g. this paper), however there is no reliable information about replicated devices.
Known Developers: A.A.Beridze-Stakhovsky (1930-1982)
Main Sources: documental film about A.A.Beridze-Stakhovsky
These devices are passive generators, detailed information about their construction is not available. Several sources reported about using "activated crystals" and two (or more) spirals in the generator. These images are taken from the documental firm about A.A.Beridze-Stakhovsky.
These images are from here, authors said three first devices are original denerators, the last one is the replication.
Known names: Sensors on electric double layer, Bobrow' detector, sensors on deeply polarized electrodes
Development (year): 1991, 2012
Production: in preparation fot production by Cybertronica Research, there exist currently several experimental devices
Known names of developers: discovery of effect – A.V.Bobrov, further development of sensors – S.Kernbach
Main sensing element: changing of dielectric properties of the Gouy-Chapman layer, spatial polarization of water dipoles under the influence of "high-penetrating" emission
 AV Bobrov, Reaction of electrical double layers on torsion field, VINITI Dep number 1055-V97, Moscow, 1997 (rus)
 S. Kernbach. Replication Attempt: Measuring Water Conductivity with Polarized Electrodes, Journal of Scientifi c Exploration, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 69-105, 2013 (engl)
The electric double layer (EDL) appears on the surface of an object placed into a liquid. Electrokinetic phenomena are described by the Gouy-Chapman-Stern model. Corresponding to this model, EDL can be represented by two layers: internal Helmholtz (absorbtion) layer and outer Gouy-Chapman (diffuse) layer. In a number of works, dielectric behavior and properties of the Gouy-Chapman layer are investigated. In particular, the dielectric response of this layer depends among other factors on the temperature, ionic concentration and spatial polarization of water dipoles. As proposed in the original works of A.V.Bobrov, and confirmed by a large number of different experiments, some non-biological as well as biological objects are capable of influencing a spatial polarization of dipoles and thus change dielectric properties of the Gouy-Chapman layer. It is assumed that the Gouy-Chapman layer is the main factor in the interaction between the polarized electrodes and the high-penetrating emission. Despite the principles of such an interation are not undoubtedly identified at the moment, the produced effects appeared in changing an electric current flowing through the water-electrode system and thus can be experimentally measured.
Sensors are containers made of glass or stainless steel with several platinum electrodes immersed in bi-distilled water.
Experimental models of sensors have the following form.
Structure of sensors is shown in the figure below
A typical result is shown below and is characterized by several parameters, such as the reaction time t, the relative variation of the current I, etc.
Some further graphs are shown below.
Conclusion. Sensors based on deeply-polarized electrodes are ones of the most sensitive instruments, allowing to detect a "high-penetrating" emission. For instance, with these sensors a singal transmission over the distance of 13000km has been performed.
 A. Bobrov, Reaction of electrical double layers on torsion field, VINITI Dep number 1055-V97, Moscow, 1997
 S. Kernbach. Replication Attempt: Measuring Water Conductivity with Polarized Electrodes, Journal of Scientifi c Exploration, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 69-105, 2013
 S.Kernbach, V.Zamsha, Yu.Kravchenko. Long-range and ultra long-instrument interaction, Journal of Unconventional Science, 1 (1), 24-42, 2013
 S. Kernbach, Investigation of high-penetration emission of LED and laser light, part 1, Nano- and Micro-system Technology, 6, 38-46, 2013
 S. Kernbach, Investigation of hig-penetration emission of LED and laser light, part 2, Nano- and Micro-system Technology, 7, 28-38, 2013
Known names: Smirnov detector
Development (year): 2000-2003 (by publications)
Production: not in production, there are several experimental devices. There is a patent on the device.
Known names of developers: V.N. Smirnov
Main sensing element: measurement of rotating disturbances of a spinning disk
 V.A. Panchelyuga, Smirnov's detector: registration of the remote impact from astrophysical objects, Metaphysics, N 2 (4), 67-80, 2012
 Smirnov V.N., Egorov N.V., Shtchedrin I.S. A New Detector for Perturbations in Gravitational Field, Progress in Physics. V2, 129–133, 2008
This detector is based on the effect of perturbations of the rotational motion caused by the "field". This effect was first discovered by Kozyrev.
VN Smirnov suggested that the main cause of the detected Kozyrev sensitivity to external astronomical events is a short-term slowdown impulse at each period of its rotation. In the case of the braking parameters, primarily the frequency excite the natural oscillations of the disk, the system becomes sensitive to astronomical events.
Struture of the setup is shown in the figure below.
At the moment, there are several experimental models of this device, which are used mainly for the analysis of cosmic phenomena.
The sensor has a specific sensitivity pattern, i.e. it is necessary to orient the device on the object of interest. The authors point out that in the definition of the sensitivity pattern is not yet completed.
Some typical results of the sensor are shown in the figures below.
Conclusion . The results of this device has been replicated, as it follows from the literature, three times – by Kozyrev, by Smirnov (with co-authors) and by Panchelyuga. It is not known whether this detector was ever used to measure other sources of the "field". Since the device is easy to re-produce, it is possible that this sensor can be a simple and popular method for detecting a 'high-penetrating' emission.
Bogdanovic BY, IS Shchedrin, Smirnov VN, Egorov NV The special way of mass rotation – a tool for astrophysical research, MIFI. -
2003. – T. 7. – S. 45-46.
Bogdanovic BY, IS Shchedrin, Smirnov VN, Egorov NV Preliminary analytical assessment that fix the kinetic energy of the rotating mass of the coordinate-
time position of the Sun and the Moon, MIFI. – 2003. – T. 7. – S. 47-48.
Bogdanovic BY, NV Egorov, Kulago AP Smirnov, VN Join detector of gravitational interactions of different orbital configuration of planets, MIFI. – 2006. – T. 7. – Pp. 101-104.
Smirnov VN Egorov, NV Modeling of the data receiver for the study of wave processes, stability and control processes. – 2005. – S. 226-235.
Smirnov VN Gravitational perturbations and physical features of a spinning top, Engineering Physics. – 2006. – № 5. – S. 22-25.
Smirnov VN Invention patent number 2172501, "Method and device for measuring the change in status of a spinning top (space-time geometrizator)." Priority from 03.06.1999. Registered in the State. Register of Inventions of the Russian Federation, Moscow 20.08.2001.